5th Sunday of Easter 29th April, 2018
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
28th /29th April , 2018
- Kindly note the change in Mass Timings in the month of May:
Weekdays: 6.30 and 8.00 in the mornings. 7.30 pm in the evenings.
Sundays: 6.30, 8.00 and 9.30 in the mornings. 6.00 pm in the evenings in English.
No Mass at 8.15 am in the College Chapel and no Mass a 5.00 pm in Konkani.
- Rosary will be conducted in the month of May at the Grotto. Communities, cells and associations are allotted dates for the recitation of the rosary each day. The schedule is put up on the notice boards. Kindly refer to the same.
- Bishop Barthol Barretto has called for a peace gathering in solidarity with all the victims of injustice and violence against women at the Deanery Level on Tuesday, 1st May at St. Francis Xavier High School Quadrangle, Vile Parle from 6.00 – 7.00 pm. As this is an important cause of concern communities, cells and associations of our parish are encouraged to participate in large numbers. The women’s cell and youth of our parish will be joining.
- Parents whose children are eligible to receive First Holy Communion may kindly collect the forms from the CCO office between 10.00 am – 12.00 noon from the 2nd of May.
- The Parish is organising a Summer Dhamaka for all children from the 7th May to the 18th May 2018. Entry forms are available in the Parish Office.
- Kindly see the notice board:
– Anne’s School, Pali requires a Teacher for Junior & Senior K.G.
- Last Sunday’s Collection amounted to Rs.68,970/=. This amount is for the parish. Box Collection Rs.16,325/=.