NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
1st / 2nd April , 2017
- Mission SONshine invites you together with your family to experience ‘Christ in the Passover’ – A Spiritual Journey of Understanding our Faith on Palm Sunday, 9th April at 7.30 pm at the Apostolic Carmel High School Hall. Passes at Rs. 50/= are available at the Parish Office. As there are limited seats, kindly collect your passes before Thursday, 6th
- Mass Bookings for the months of May & June 2017 to commence from Monday, 3rd April from 9.30 am to 12.30 noon in Room No: 1.
- PPC Meeting on Monday, 3rd April at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- Applications for Eucharistic Ministry for the year 2017-2018 are invited. You are requested to kindly discern before applying for the same. As there is a greater need for younger people, we request our young parishioners to volunteer for this Ministry. Forms are available at the Parish Office and with Fr. Hilary. The same should be returned before Easter.
- The Bible Committee is organising a ten day Bible Course for the Laity and Religious from 19th -30th April at Our Lady’s Home, Dadar. For details kindly refer to the poster on the notice board.
- The Mt. Carmel Confraternity is organising East Indian Manoranjan 5 on Easter Sunday, 16th April from 6.00 pm onwards at Mt. Carmel Church Quadrangle.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Diabetes & Pregnancy on 22nd April at 11.00 am at Holy Family Hospital
- Don Bosco Creativity Workshops from April 17th – May 21st.
- Summer Camp at Prarthanalaya from 1st – 25th