NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
29th / 30th August , 2015
- The Children’s Novena for the feast of the Nativity of our Blessed Mother will begin tomorrow, Sunday 30th August at the 8.00 am Mass. This year the novena will focus on the Pope’s encyclical, the theme being “Care for our Common Home the Earth.” Each participating child will be given a Safety Helmet, a Spiritual Tool Kit and a very Memorable Experience. Parents are earnestly urged to send their children or accompany them. On weekdays the novenas will be at 7.15pm and Sundays at 8.00 am. Communities are requested to be present on the dates allotted to them as a sign of their Solidarity.
- The St. Andrew All Bandra Parish Talent Contest continues on Sunday 30th August with the Elocution and Dance contest at St. Andrew’s auditorium starting at 8.30am. Entry passes are available at the venue.
- Passes for the Dramatics on Saturday 5th September and Sunday 6th September will be available on Sundays 30th August at the auditorium from 9.30am to 4pm. On other days of the week passes will be available every evening from 6.30pm to 8pm at St. Andrew’s Church. Dramatics on 5th & 6th will start at 5.30pm.
- The summary of our audited accounts for the financial year 2013-14 is displayed on the notice board for your perusal. The same will also be published in the Andrean Notes. Auditing for the financial year 2014-15 is in process.
- Mr. Darryl D’Monte will make a Presentation on “Why the Coastal Road is a mistake?” on Sunday 30th August at 5.00 p.m. at the M. Cube Library, D’Monte Park Rd near Bandra Gymkhana.
- Coinciding with our Parish 400 years celebrations, our parish will commence Bible Study sessions for a whole year commencing from Wednesday, 14th October 2015… every 2nd & 4th Wed of the month from 7.00 -8.30 pm in the Bosco Hall. Professional resource persons will lead us into deeper insights of Scripture. Registration @ Rs. 300/= at the parish office. This programme is open to all local parishes.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- New Konkani Musical Show – Goycho Avaz at Rang Sharda on 6th September