Feast of the Body & Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ 3rd June, 2018
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
2nd / 3rd June 2018
- Mass Bookings for the months of July and August 2018 will commence from Monday, 4th June from 9.30 am to 12.00 noon in Room No: 1.
- The Civic & Political Cell of our parish together with the Bandra Deanery SCCs is organising a ‘Let’s Clean Up Our streets’ drive starting from our Church Compound at 8.30 am on Tuesday, 5th June being World Environment Day. We will be joined by other parishes of Bandra at Carter Road. At 7.30 pm the same evening Fr. Felix Rebello will celebrate the Eucharist followed by the inauguration of the Recycling Project.
- Friday, 8th June is the Feast of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.
- Saturday, 9th June is the Feast of the Most Sacred Heart of Mary.
- Children’s Mass and First Holy Communion Classes will begin from the 10th June. The Catechists will have a meeting on 10th June after the 8.00 am Mass. Sunday School (Good News) Classes for all Children will begin from the 17th June. We invite new teachers who have a passion to impart the richness of the faith to our children to kindly contact Fr. Anthony or Genevieve for the same.
- Parish Confirmation Catechesis programme: The first meeting of the New Candidates and their Parents will be held on Saturday, 16th June after the evening 7.15 pm mass. Application forms are available in the parish office. Boys and girls who have completed their Std Xth are eligible to join the Confirmation Catechesis.
- The English Evening class for domestics will start on 16th June at Carmel Convent, Bandra from 4.30 – 6.00 pm. If anyone is interested please contact Sr. Thelma.
- Free Eye Check up during this month of June on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Please see the notice board:
- Basic Counselling Skills Course at Laity Training Centre, St. John the Evangelist Church, Marol.
- Sophia College admissions for various courses.
- College of Social Work, Nirmala Niketan Institute.
- Don Bosco College, Kurla admissions to BMM
Last Sunday’s Collection amounted to Rs.55,700/=. Box Collection Rs.11,284/=. This amount is for the parish and its programmes. God bless you for your generosity and support.