NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
2nd / 3rd May , 2015
- Please note change in Mass timings for the month of May to, 14th
Weekdays: Masses at 6.30 and 8.00 am Evening 7.30 pm.
Sundays:Masses at 6.30, 8.00 and 9.30 am and 6.00 pm. There will be NO mass in the College Chapel and NO Mass in Konkani.
- Rosary will be recited at the grotto on Mondays at 6.45 pm and on Tuesdays to Fridays at 7.00 pm.
- The Evergreen Senior Citizens will be having a Summer Fiesta on Thursday, 7thMay at the Apostolic Carmel Open Hall from 6.00 – 8.30 pm. Members can bring guest senior citizen from any parish. Charges Rs. 150/= per head. Last date for registration is 6th
- Summer Camp for children of our parish will begin on 11th Registration forms available at the parish office in the morning.
- Sheldon and Marilyn Remedios thank all of you for your prayers and help. It is thanks to your efforts that Marilyn is now back at home. Visitors are not allowed because of her low immunity.
- Scenes from the quake torn areas of Nepal leave us heart broken and very sad. Can we do something? The Centre for Social Action is coordinating efforts from all over Bombay. Boxes are kept in the centre of the Church. Cheques are to be drawn in the name of “Centre for Social Action” All donations are eligible for 80G exemption from Income Tax. See the Notice Board for further information.
- There will be a Taizé prayer conducted by Cadenza Kantori, on Sunday May 10th to commemorate the 100th birthday anniversary of Brother Rodger, the founder of Taise at 7.30 pm at St. Joseph’s Convent Primary School, Bandra.
- The Bandra Deanery Family Cell is organising a Mid-Summer Fiesta on Saturday, 23rd May at St. Aloysius High School Hall for young adults, 25 years and above. Passes at Rs. 300/= per head will be available from next Sunday, 9th May after every Mass. The purpose of this programme is to facilitate a meeting of young men and women to build a healthy relationship even as they pursue an individual career.