22nd Sunday in Ordinary Time 3rd September, 2017
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
2nd / 3rd September, 2017
- There will be no Mass at 5.00 pm in Konkani on the 10th and 17th of September on account of Bandra Feast.
- Passes for Zonal 2017 performances on Sunday, 3rd Sept are available at the Auditorium.
- Kindly note on 5th, 6th and 7th September there will be a collection of rice, dal and cash for cooking oil at the novena evening Mass. An announcement of what will be collected will be made the previous evening.
- Friday, 8th September is The Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Kindly note the Parish Office will remain closed on that day.
- Holy Family Hospital will be conducting a Blood Donation Drive in our Church on Sunday, 10th September from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm in Room No: 1. Donors will receive a Blood Donation Certificate at the same time and a Voluntary Blood Donor Card within the next week of blood donation drive.
- There will a special Mass at Mt. Mary’s for the sick & elderly on Monday, 18th September, 2017 at 10.30 am.
- MARIAN NITE. An all parish interactive Marian Programme comprising of participating teams from all the communities of our parish will be held on 23rd September from 7.00pm at Annexe-Andrea-St. Andrews School quadrangle. All Parishioners are invited and expected to be present, to participate and support your community team.