5th Sunday of the year 4th February, 2018
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
3rd /4th February, 2018
- Today is Holy Childhood Day. The Holy Childhood Association was founded in France in 1843 by Bishop Charles de Forbin-Janson. Their motto was “Children helping Children”. Children in communities, orphanages, homes for the disabled, refugees, and those living on the streets are assisted by the generosity of children who wish to make the love of Jesus known everywhere.
- Mass Bookings for the months of March & April 2018 will commence on Monday, 5th February in Room No: 1 from 9.30 – 12.00 noon.
- PPC Meeting on Monday, 5th February at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- Evergreen Senior Citizens are organising a picnic to Fatima Home, Gorai Beach on 24th Feb. Registration against ID Card from Monday, 5th Feb after the 8.00 am Mass.
- The Members of the Hope & Life Association will meet on Thursday, 8th February at 5.00 pm in Room No: 1.
- Sunday, 11th February is the Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes and World Day of the Sick. Kindly note there will be NO Mass at 8.15 am in the College Chapel, instead a Thanksgiving Mass will be held at 9.00 a.m. at the newly built grotto at the entrance of the College.
- Sunday, 11th February is also World Marriage Day. Renewal of Marriage Vows at 9.30 am Mass in the morning and 6.00 pm Mass in the Evening. Married couples are encouraged to attend these Masses and renew their marriage vows. The Family Cell will distribute bookmarks after these Masses.
- The Bombay Catholic Sabha – St. Andrew’s Unit will be organising a free dental checkup Camp on Sunday, 18th February from 10.30 am to 1.00 pm in the Bosco Hall. For details see the notice board.
- During the month of February, the Ophthalmologist (Eye Doctor) Dr. Janki will see patients free of charge on Thursdays between 5.30 -6.30 pm.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Joseph The Worker Church, Bandra East Lenten Retreat on 16, 17th & 18th February conducted by Rev. Fr. Augustine Vallooran and his team from Divine Centre, Potta.
- Kripa Foundation is holding a seminar on “Recent Insights into Addiction Recovery” on Saturday, 10th Feb from 3.30 – 6.30 pm at Mt. Carmel’s Church Hall, Bandra. Admission is free.
- Mobai Gaothan Panchayat East Indian Awards Function on Wednesday, 7th
- Journeying through Lent to Easter on 13th February at Salvation Church, Dadar.
- Annual Exhibition of Nirmala Niketan Polytechnic – Creations 2018 on 16th, 17th & 18th February,
- Last Sunday’s Collection amounted to Rs. 71,180/= Box Collection Rs.16,499/=. This amount is for the parish. We thank you for your constant support and generous contribution. God bless you all.