NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
3rd /4th June, 2017
- Mass Bookings for the months of July & August will begin on Monday, 5th June from 9.30 am to 12.00 noon in Room No: 1.
- A list of proposed Extra-Ordinary Eucharistic Ministers is put on the notice board for perusal of the parishioners.
- Fraser Mascarenhas, SJ Parish Priest of St. Peter’s church will address our Lectors, Cantors and Eucharistic Ministers on ‘Why is saving the environment important for all of us.’ This session will be on Tuesday, 6th June at 8 p.m. in our Church. We invite any of our interested Parishioners to attend this session.
- The Members of the Hope and Life Association will meet on Thursday, 8th June 2017 at 5.00 pm in Room No: 1.
- There will be an Orientation for PPC & Steering Committee Members on Saturday, 10th June from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm in the Mt. Mary’s Basilica Hall. All members are urged and expected to attend. The Resource Person is Fr. Mario Mendes.
- Enrollment forms for the Confirmation Catechesis will be available from next Sunday, 11th June at the Parish Office and Sacristy. Youth who have appeared for Standard Tenth Examinations are eligible for the Confirmation Catechesis.
- Normal Mass Timings will resume on 18th.
- Classes for the new batch of First Communicants will commence from Sunday, 18th June after the 8.00 am Mass. Kindly collect the Registration Forms from the CCO Office between 10.00 am to 12.00 noon from 5th June onwards. Please return the forms by the 18th of June duly completed after the 8.00 am Mass to Teachers, Gail or Pat.
- Sunday School (Good News Classes) will begin from 18th We need retired teachers/teachers and committed Catechists who see this calling as a passion to share the faith to the next generation. Those interested in teaching are welcome to attend the meeting for Catechists next Sunday, 11th June after the 8.00 am Mass.
- Citizen Credit Co-operative Bank Ltd welcomes you to a symposium on Mutual Fund “Make your Money Work Harder for you” on 11th June at 10.00 am at St. Andrew’s Auditorium. To register kindly contact the nearest branch.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Vacancy at the Bandra Gymkhana