3rd Sunday of Lent 4th March, 2018
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
3rd /4th March , 2018
- PPC Meeting on Monday, 5th March at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- Evergreen Senior Citizens “Way of the Cross” to be held at Our Lady of Health Church, Versova on Thursday, 15th Bus will leave at 7.00 am sharp. Registrations from Monday, 5th March after the 8.00 am Mass.
- The Women’s Cell will be offering the 7.30 pm Eucharist on Thursday, 8th March being International Women’s Day. The Celebrant will be Bishop Barthol Barretto, Bishop in charge of the Archdiocesan Women’s Commission. After Mass a special project entitled “She-Link” will be inaugurated. This project will link the women of Bandra to Sheroes of the other states in India. To show your solidarity please attend in large numbers.
- The Members of the Hope & Life Association will meet on Thursday, 8th March at 5.00 pm in Room No: 1.
- Our next Lenten Mission talk will be on Saturday, 10th March. The Preacher is Fr. Stephen Fernandes. The topic is “Need of Constant Communication between Spouses.”
- The Women’s Cell will be organising a ‘Bazaar’ on Saturday, 10th March evening and Sunday, 11th For tables kindly contact Parish Office. ‘Housie’ and Spot Prizes from 8.00 pm onwards on Sunday, 11th March evening on the Church Grounds. All are welcome.
- Sisters of the Daughters of the Heart of Mary (Nirmala Niketan) are organising a day of Recollection on Sunday, 11th March at Premankur, St. Pius Complex, Goregaon for young working women. For further details kindly refer to the notice board.
- This year, the annual celebration of St. Joseph’s Feast at the Home for the Aged, Andheri will be held on Sunday, 18th March. Lists are being circulated for gifts of homemade sweets, medicines, cash donations, etc. Please donate generously. For further information kindly contact the parish office.
- The Diocesan “Take Charge Programme” is inviting a fresh batch of volunteers. They should be between 16 and 21 and residing in Mumbai. It is an initiative of the Cardinal to train leaders and involves mentorship. Please apply: www.takecharge.in
- Kindly see the notice board on:
- Budget 2018 and More at St. Andrew’s School, Quadrangle -4th
- Lenten Recollection –St. Peter’s Parish, Sr. Citizens’ Group – 7th
- Legal Rights of Women – Daughters of St. Paul Multi- Purpose Hall -10th
- Unplugged into Jesus –St. Theresa Church – 10th March
- Eucharistic Adoration at Prarthnalaya on 9th March from 10.00 am
Including intercessions, Eucharist and adoration for the Youth.
- Those who have bought the two books of Fr. Velinkar, can collect an article from the parish office.
- Last Sunday’s Collection amounted to Rs.76,440/= Box Collection Rs.17,120/=. We thank you for your constant support and generous contribution. God bless you all.