31st Sunday of the year 4th November 2018
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
3rd / 4th November, 2018
- The Parish Priest together with the Clergy Team thank all those who paid their respects to their dear ones on ‘All Souls’ Day” for cooperating in not lighting candles at the graves. We do hope you will continue in your effort of helping us keep our graveyard clean and the environment hazard free.
- PPC Meeting on Monday, 5th November at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- The Members of the Hope & Life Association will meet on Thursday, 8th November at 5.00 pm in Room No: 1.
- As part of the Green lifestyle initiative of the Andrean Civic & Political Cell, Greenline presents Food Glorious Food – All that you wanted to know about Food and Nutrition and didn’t know whom to ask on Sunday, Nov 11th from 10:45 am- 12:15 pm in the Bosco Hall. Registration is free. Call 9930687464 or Thelma at the parish office.
- Vincent de Paul Parish is staging a musical “You will never grow old” on the occasion of their platinum jubilee. Passes will be available this weekend and the next at St. Vincent de Paul Parish. Please see the poster for details.
- The Archdiocesan Bible Commission invites you to an Advent Symposium on Biblical Spirituality on 9th December from 5.00 – 7.30 pm at St. Joseph’s Secondary School Hall. For details kindly see the notice board.
- Subscribers to The Examiner are reminded to renew their subscription for the year 2019. Please note the revised rate is Rs. 750/-
- Citizencredit Co-operative Bank Ltd has announced Annual Awards for Academic Excellence to held in January, 2019 for the academic year 2017-18. For details, contact the nearest branch or refer to the notice board.