18th Sunday of the year & Vianney Sunday 29th July, 2018
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
4th / 5th August, 2018
- A Happy Feast to the our Clergy Team – Frs. Caesar, Magi, Anthony, Allwyn, German and Msgr Hilary of our Parish on the feast of Saint John Marie Vianney, the Patron Saint of the Diocesan Priests. We pray that our Lord keep them in good health and grant them the graces they need to carry on their ministry in His Vineyard. We also pray to Our Mother, Queen of the Clergy to obtain for us many and holy priests.
- Mass Bookings for the months of September & October will commence from Monday, 6th August from 9.30 am to 12.00 noon in Room No: 1.
- PPC Meeting on Monday, 6th August at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- The Members of the Hope and Life Association will meet on Thursday, 9th August at 5.00 pm in Room No: 1.
- A meeting of Ushers/Volunteers, who wish to assist during the Novena/Octave Week, will be held at Mt. Mary’s Basilica on 15th August at 6.00 pm.
- On the occasion of its 37th anniversary, Kripa Foundation is presenting a musical titled “Restoration” at St. Andrew’s Auditorium on 15th August at 7.30 pm. For details see the notice board.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Citizencredit Co-operative Bank Ltd. -Recruitment of Trainee Junior Clerks at for their branches.
- The Bandra Gymkhana requires a Night Marshal.
- Citizencredit Co-operative Bank Ltd invites Chartered Accountants for a meet on Saturday, 18th
- Last Sunday’s Collection amounted to Rs.66,550/=. This amount is for the maintenance of poor parishes in the archdiocese. Box Collection Rs.19,590/=. God bless you for your generosity.