6th Sunday of Easter 6th May, 2018
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
5th /6th May , 2018
- Eucharistic Ministers are requested to submit their list of house bounds to Msgr. Hilary Rodrigues as soon as possible.
- Parents whose children are eligible to receive First Holy Communion may kindly collect the forms from the CCO office between 10.00 am – 12.00 noon.
- The Andrean Cultural Council will present the 63rd presentation of the St. Andrew’s All Bandra Parish Talent Contest. Those interested in helping with the zonals are invited to a meeting on 9th May at 8.00pm in the Bosco Hall. The ACC is eager to have fresh talent and ideas for the zonals.
- The Bombay Catholic Sabha (St. Andrew’s Unit) and YWCA invites you to YDDDEPA – a one day summer fun workshop for girls of all religious communities from 8 – 18 years. For details kindly refer to the notice board.
- Admissions begin for the next Academic Year 2018 -19 for the three-year Degree Hospitality Studies of the Mumbai University and One-Year Hotel Management & Catering Technology run by St. Andrew’s Educational Foundation, Bandra. Kindly refer to the posters for details.
- The Stop-Gaps Choral Ensemble will present a concert of religious music and spirituals on Sunday, 13th May at 6.30 pm at St. Joseph’s Convent Chapel, Hill Road. Admission is free.
- Apostolic Carmel Pre-Primary needs a dance teacher. If anyone is interested please contact Sr. Thelma.
- Last Sunday’s Collection amounted to Rs.62,000/=. Box Collection Rs.13,955/=. This amount is for the parish. God bless you for your generosity and support.