Divine Mercy Sunday 8th April, 2018
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
7th / 8th April , 2018
- Sunday is the Feast of the Divine Mercy. The service will begin at 2.30 pm followed by Mass. The Celebrant will be Fr. Ternan Monteiro.
- Monday, 9th April is the Annunciation of Our Lord and Pro-Life Day.
- No PPC Meeting on Monday, 9th. However there will be a get together of the PPC and Steering Committee Members on Thursday, 12th April at St. Andrew’s College, Banquet Hall. Members kindly confirm by Tuesday, 10th April latest.
- The Next course in Pre-Baptismal Catechesis will be held on 4 consecutive Fridays beginning on the 6th of April. The course will be held in Room No: 1 and will begin at 7.00 pm. Expectant couples must register in the Church Office before the course begins.
- Evergreen Senior Citizens are organising a trip to the Phoenix Mall (Kurla) to watch the movie “Hitchki” on Thursday, 12th Registration against ID Card will begin from Monday 9th April after the 8.00 am Mass. Limited seats as there will be only one bus. Register early to avoid disappointment.
- Medical Mantra Series 4 related to Gynaecological problems & Early detection of Cancer by Dr. Kiran Coelho on Sunday, 8th April at the Bandra Gym Hall at 6.00 pm.
- The members of the Hope and Life Association will meet on Thursday, 12th April at 5.00 pm in Room No: 1.
- Navjeet Community Health Centre will hold their annual Summer Bazaar in the Holy Family Hospital Premises on 12th & 13th April from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- Mool East Indian Sanghatna Trust Meeting on Saturday, 14th April from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- Summer Camp 2018 from 16th April at Divya Kala Kendra. For details kindly refer to the flyer on the notice board.
- Total Collections on:
- Maundy Thursday: 1,51,410/=
- Sale of Buns: 3,940/=
- Good Friday: 2,61,290/=
- 3 Hours Agony Service: 19,110/=
- Passo Services: 24,208/=
- Marathi Service on the Grounds: 29,220/=
- Easter Vigil: 1,73,160/=
- Easter Sunday: 70,310/=
- Box Collection: 17,170/=
- Lenten Alms: 48,600/=
This does not include expenses for these services.
We wish to acknowledge and appreciate all those who have contributed in cash, kind and labour.