NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
7th / 8th March, 2015
- Good News classes as usual. Way of the Cross for children every Sunday, immediately after the 8.00 amMass.
- A pension scheme is available from the Government for the unorganised sector. Anyone from the age group of 18-55 yrs can open an account in order to avail of this scheme. The Women’s Cell with Navjeet Community Centre is organising a session on Sunday, 8thMarch at 10.30 am in the Bosco Hall. Those interested should bring along a xerox copy and the original of their Aadhar Card/Pan Card /bank account details and a photograph.
- “Bottle Masala in Moile” a documentary will be screened on Sunday, 8thMarch at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall. Entry is free.
- The members of the Hope and Life Association will meet on Thursday, 12thMarch at 5.00 pm in Room No: 1.
- Eucharistic Ministers’ Meeting on Friday, 13thMarch at 8.00 pm in Room No: 2.
- A recollection has been arranged for Eucharistic Ministers on Sunday, 22ndMarch at St. Francis Xavier, Vile Parle. For details please read the notice in the Sacristy.
- St. Andrew’s High School, Jr. Kg online admission 2015-16. Forms to be filled online ONLY the school website:http://saintandrewschoolbandra.in/admissions. Kindly note: Online form submission is between 20th March – 31st March, 2015. For details see the notice board.
- See the notice board:
- Workshop on Empowerment of Women organised by the Diocesan Council of Catholic Women on Sunday, 22ndMarch from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- Personnel Connection Human Resources – Call Centre Specialists – Job Vacancies
- Frs. Neville, Vincent and Melroy thank you sincerely for your very generous contribution. The total amount came to Rs. 3,68,000/ —