NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
20th / 21st August, 2016
- The North-East Zone will be having their Tuck Shop this evening and tomorrow/today after every Mass. Kindly patronize. The Elocution, Duet and quartet contest will be held on 21/August, starting at10am at the auditorium.The Dance contest will be held on 28/Aug. Entry forms to be submitted to Captains by 21/August.Passes for 3rd September will be available from 27/August onwards from 6-8.30pm.
- Steering Committee Meeting on Monday, 22nd August at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- The Andrean Youth Movement needs Youth Animators. An appeal to Youth-Friendly Adults who are willing to share their time and talents to contact Fr. Allwyn or the Parish Office.
- As usual the children’s novena will be conducted from 30th August – 8th September at the evening Mass beginning at 7.15 pm. The theme is on “Saints of Mercy”.
- Housie for Senior Citizens in the Bosco Hall on Saturday, 27th August at 5.30 pm.
- Please see the notice board:
- Jevnnacha Sann – Multi Cuisine Food Fiesta organised by the students of St. Andrew’s College on 3rd & 4th
- Stop-Gaps Cultural Academy will present a concert titled ‘Teach Us To Love at the Tata Theatre on Sunday, 4th September at 6.30 pm
- Programme by Mario Joseph (Divine Retreat Centre, Potta) on 9th & 10th